Types of Listings
The Edinburgh Directory began, and will always be, a free-of-charge directory with access to all businesses and organisations who meet our basic criteria. For such standard listings we'll display your postal address, telephone number, fax number, a link to a map of your location (based on postcode) and your web site (optional) - all free of charge.
However some people, realising the benefits and competitive advantage that a strong Directory listing brings, want more. It's with such people in mind that we're pleased to offer the following option:
A gold listing provides the following benefits over a standard (free) listing:
- Displayed above standard/free listings in your category
- Displays a company logo against the entry (optional)
- Include up to six bullet points advertising your services
- Include links deep into your website for key words/phrases
- Entry accessible from more pages on site
- The adverts, which help pay for this site, are displayed less prominently
- Entry accessible from all other Directories in the Scottish Directory Group.
Here's an example from the St Andrews Directory for Rufflets Hotel.
If you'd like to know more about listing options, please contact our Webmaster.